Crunch your way through these more-ish chocolate muesli biscuits that taste perfect with a cup of coffee.
The ingredient of Choc-muesli biscuits
- 3 cups natural muesli
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 100g butter, melted, cooled
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate melts
The instruction how to make Choc-muesli biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease 2 large baking trays. Line with baking paper.
- Combine muesli, sultanas and almonds in a large bowl. Sift flour over muesli mixture. Make a well in the centre.
- Combine butter, syrup and egg in a jug. Pour into well. Stir to combine. Using 2 tablespoons of muesli mixture at a time, shape into balls. Place balls on prepared trays and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool on trays.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) for 1 minute or until just melted. Stir until smooth. Using a spoon, drizzle chocolate over biscuits. Allow to set at room temperature. Serve.
Nutritions of Choc-muesli biscuitscalories: 172.558 calories
calories: 7.5 grams fat
calories: 4.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 22.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.8 grams protein
calories: 19 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 40 milligrams sodium