Roast potato salad makes a crispy and lighter change from the traditional creamy versions.
The ingredient of Roast potato salad
- 1kg Lady Christl potatoes, cut into wedges
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large red onion, peeled, cut into thin wedges
- 1 celery stick, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
The instruction how to make Roast potato salad
- Preheat oven to 180u00baC. Place the potato on a large baking tray. Drizzle over half the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast for 25 minutes. Add the onion to the tray. Roast for a further 30 minutes or until potato and onion are tender and golden. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Place the potato, onion, celery, garlic, parsley and oregano in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the remaining oil. Toss until well combined.
Nutritions of Roast potato saladcalories: 211.515 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 1.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 28 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3.5 grams protein