A brilliant baked pumpkin side, heart-friendly, gluten free and high in fibre.
The ingredient of Roasted pumpkin and parsnip with sweet garlic and crispy sage
- 1 garlic bulb, halved crossways
- 1kg kent pumpkin, cut into 8 wedges (unpeeled)
- 4 parsnips, peeled, halved lengthways
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
The instruction how to make Roasted pumpkin and parsnip with sweet garlic and crispy sage
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Arrange garlic, pumpkin and parsnip on prepared trays. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sage, pepitas and sugar in a bowl.
- Sprinkle sage mixture over vegetables. Roast for 10 minutes or until golden and tender. Transfer to a platter. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted pumpkin and parsnip with sweet garlic and crispy sagecalories: 178.294 calories
calories: 8.9 grams fat
calories: 1.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 21.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3.5 grams protein
calories: 50 milligrams sodium