Good for you, versatile and super delicious, cauliflower is having a revival. Try this tasty side dish - ready in 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Cauliflower, broccolini and almond salad
- 600g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 1 medium carrot, cut into long matchsticks
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup natural sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sushi seasoning (see note)
The instruction how to make Cauliflower, broccolini and almond salad
- Cook cauliflower in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until just tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer cauliflower to a colander. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Add broccolini to boiling water. Cook for 2 minutes or until bright green and just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Place cauliflower, broccolini, carrot, chilli, sesame seeds and sliced almonds in a large bowl.
- Combine kecap manis and sushi seasoning in a jug. Drizzle over salad. Toss to combine. Season with pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Cauliflower, broccolini and almond saladcalories: 107.55 calories
calories: 2.9 grams fat
calories: 0.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 13.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5.9 grams protein
calories: 315 milligrams sodium