The ingredient of Potato & herb salad
- 4 small (about 150g each) desiree potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 coral lettuce, leaves separated, washed, drained
- 1 bunch rocket, ends trimmed, washed, dried
- 6 small button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 white onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch dill, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 bunch chives, coarsely chopped
- 60mls (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 30mls (1 1/2 tablespoons) white wine vinegar
- 80g (1/3 cup) mild wholegrain mustard
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Potato & herb salad
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook, partially covered, for 12-15 minutes or until just cooked. Drain and allow to cool. Cut into 1cm thick slices.
- Meanwhile, place the lettuce, rocket, mushrooms, onions, dill and chives in a large serving bowl. Toss to combine.
- Place the olive oil, vinegar and mustard in a small jug or bowl. Whisk well to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the potato slices and dressing to the salad and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Potato & herb saladcalories: 163.715 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 14 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 200.47 milligrams sodium