This refreshing tomato salad is perfect accompaniment to a barbecue or a roast dinner.
The ingredient of Tomato and mint salad
- 8 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Tomato and mint salad
- Combine tomato, onion and mint in a bowl. Place oil and vinegar in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Tomato and mint saladcalories: 47.8 calories
calories: 3.7 grams fat
calories: 0.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 17 milligrams sodium