Serve up this simple pumpkin dip at your next get-together.
The ingredient of Spiced pumpkin dip
- 1kg Kent pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Bought pita chips, to serve
The instruction how to make Spiced pumpkin dip
- Peel and seed the pumpkin. Cut into 2cm pieces. Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Boil for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Wipe the pan clean. Heat the oil in the pan over medium heat. Cook the garlic and cumin for 1 minute or until aromatic. Stir in the pumpkin. Use a wooden spoon to mash. Set aside to cool. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl. Cover and place in the fridge to chill. Serve with pita chips.
Nutritions of Spiced pumpkin dipcalories: 9.56 calories
calories: 0.5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 0.5 grams protein