This gourmet pizza recipe tastes as good as it looks.
The ingredient of Potato and rocket pizza
- 7g sachet dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup (150g tub) rocket with cashew and parmesan chunky dip (see tip)
- 350g desiree potatoes, unpeeled
- Olive oil spray
- 50g baby rocket
The instruction how to make Potato and rocket pizza
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease a 30cm round pizza tray (see note). Combine 3/4 cup warm water, yeast, sugar and salt in a jug. Whisk with a fork to dissolve. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place for 5 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Add yeast mixture and oil. Mix to form a soft dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 10 minutes or until elastic. Place in a lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Stand in a warm place for 25 to 30 minutes or until dough has doubled in size.
- Use your fist to punch dough down. Knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth.
- Roll dough into a 30cm round. Place on prepared tray. Spread with rocket dip.
- Thinly slice potatoes. Place, in a single layer, overlapping slightly, over dip. Spray potatoes with oil. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until pizza base is crisp. Top with rocket and serve.
Nutritions of Potato and rocket pizzacalories: