Maple cinnamon almonds add crunch to this layered peaches and cream cheesecake trifle recipe.
The ingredient of Peaches and cream cheesecake trifle recipe
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 500g frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon dry apera (sherry)
- 750g cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup icing sugar mixture
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 600ml thickened cream
- 2 x 400g jam sponge rolls
- 3 yellow peaches
- 250g fresh raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Peaches and cream cheesecake trifle recipe
- Place lemon juice, caster sugar and frozen raspberries in a large microwave-safe glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%), stirring every minute, for 4 minutes or until sugar has dissolved.
- Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%), stirring halfway through, for a further 12 minutes or until slightly thickened. Strain mixture through a fine sieve into a heatproof bowl. Discard seeds. Cool for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make Maple Cinnamon Almonds Place almonds in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until just toasted. Add maple syrup and cinnamon. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute or until almonds are golden and toasted. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of raspberry sauce. Add dry apera to remaining raspberry sauce. Stir to combine.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, icing sugar, rind and juice until light and fluffy. Add 1 cup cream. Beat until combined.
- Cut each sponge roll into 2cm-thick slices. Thinly slice 2 peaches. Reserve 1/4 cup fresh raspberries and 1 tablespoon almonds. Layer sponge roll slices, peach slices, remaining raspberries and almonds with dollops of cream cheese mixture and raspberry apera mixture in a 3-litre (12-cup-capacity) serving bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat vanilla and remaining cream until just-soft peaks form. Thinly slice remaining peach. Layer spoonfuls of cream mixture with peach slices and reserved fresh raspberries, almonds and raspberry sauce over trifle. Serve.
Nutritions of Peaches and cream cheesecake trifle recipecalories: 498.315 calories
calories: 32.1 grams fat
calories: 19.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 45 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7.2 grams protein
calories: 274 milligrams sodium