Put a Christmas-themed spin on this breakfast staple by using Coles Christmas Tree Crumpets, topped with creamy ricotta, blueberries, lemon and fresh mint
The ingredient of Blueberry cheesecake crumpets recipe
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 125g blueberries
- 100g fresh ricotta
- 1/4 cup (60ml) thickened cream
- 1 tbs icing sugar mixture
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 282g pkt Coles Christmas Tree Crumpets, toasted
- Lemon zest, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Blueberry cheesecake crumpets recipe
- Combine sugar, 1/4 cup (60ml) water and half the blueberries in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 mins or until the syrup thickens slightly. Set aside for 5 mins to cool. Stir in the remaining blueberries.
- Combine the ricotta, cream, icing sugar, lemon rind and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Place the crumpets on serving plates. Top with ricotta mixture and drizzle with the blueberry syrup. Sprinkle with lemon zest and mint.
Nutritions of Blueberry cheesecake crumpets recipecalories: