Keep these mango and passionfruit cheesecake muffins in the freezer as a last-minute lunchbox filler.
The ingredient of Tropical cheesecake muffins recipe
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 165ml can coconut milk
- 4 passionfruit, halved
- 1 small mango, finely chopped
- 100g cream cheese block, cut into 12 cubes
The instruction how to make Tropical cheesecake muffins recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a 12-hole (1/3-cup-capacity) muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine flour, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well. Whisk oil, egg, vanilla and coconut milk in a large jug. Add to our mixture with three-quarters of passionfruit pulp and half the mango. Stir until just combined (some lumps are okay).
- Divide mixture among prepared holes. Press 1 piece of cheese into centre of each. Cover with batter. Sprinkle with remaining fruit. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until rm to touch. Stand for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Serve.
Nutritions of Tropical cheesecake muffins recipecalories: 228.962 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 4.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 25.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.2 grams protein
calories: 27 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 208 milligrams sodium