For an easy summer dessert thats ready in less than 5 minutes, you cant beat these no-bake mango cheesecake cups.
The ingredient of Cheats mango cheesecake dessert cups recipe
- 250g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 125ml double cream
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small mango, peeled, thinly sliced
- Passionfruit pulp, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Edible flowers, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Cheats mango cheesecake dessert cups recipe
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl until smooth. Add thickened cream, double cream, sugar and lemon rind. Beat for 2-3 minutes, until thick and creamy. Stir through lemon juice until combined.
- Dollop some cream cheese mixture in the base of four 250ml glasses. Top with sliced mango. Continue layering and finish with mango slices. Top with passionfruit pulp, mint leaves and edible flowers, if you like.
Nutritions of Cheats mango cheesecake dessert cups recipecalories: