End your Christmas feast on a high note with this no-cook strawberry cheesecake trifle, ready to serve in just 30 minutes!
The ingredient of No-cook strawberry cheesecake trifle recipe
- 500g pkt frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1/3 cup (55g) icing sugar mixture
- 600ml thickened cream
- 700g strawberry-flavoured yoghurt
- 220g spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125ml) strawberry-flavoured liqueur or orange juice
- 500g savoiardi (sponge finger biscuits)
- 500g strawberries, thinly sliced
- Strawberries, extra, halved, to serve
The instruction how to make No-cook strawberry cheesecake trifle recipe
- Blend thawed strawberries and half the icing sugar in a blender until smooth.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk the cream, yoghurt, cream cheese and remaining icing sugar in a large bowl until soft peaks form.
- Place liqueur or orange juice in a shallow bowl. Dip 1 biscuit into liqueur or orange juice. Turn to coat. Cut in half crossways. Repeat with remaining biscuits and liqueur or orange juice.
- Arrange half the biscuit halves, cut-sides out, in base of a 10-cup (2.5L) glass serving dish. Arrange half the sliced strawberry over the biscuit halves in dish. Top with half the cream mixture and half the strawberry puree. Continue layering with remaining biscuit halves, sliced strawberry and cream mixture.
- Top with extra strawberry. Drizzle trifle with remaining strawberry puree.
Nutritions of No-cook strawberry cheesecake trifle recipecalories: