Finish your vegetarian Christmas feast on a high note with our show-stopping strawberry cheesecake stack, ready in under 60 minutes!
The ingredient of Strawberry cheesecake stack recipe
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry, just thawed
- 625g strawberries, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) orange juice
- 1 1/2 tbs caster sugar
- 500g cream cheese, softened, chopped
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar, extra
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
The instruction how to make Strawberry cheesecake stack recipe
- Preheat oven to 210u00b0C. Line 3 baking trays with baking paper. Place 1 pastry sheet on each tray. Bake for 12 mins or until puffed. Carefully turn each pastry sheet and bake for a further 2 mins or until golden brown. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Combine strawberry, orange juice and sugar in a shallow bowl. Set aside, stirring occasionally, for 20 mins or until the strawberry releases its juice.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and extra sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Add the cream and vanilla and beat to combine.
- Place 1 pastry sheet on a serving platter. Spoon one-third of the cream cheese mixture over the pastry sheet, leaving a 1cm border around the edges. Top with one-third of the strawberry mixture and 1 of the remaining pastry sheets. Continue layering with the remaining cream cheese mixture, strawberry mixture and pastry sheet. Drizzle with any remaining syrup.
Nutritions of Strawberry cheesecake stack recipecalories: