What could be better than a Ferrero Rocher? Only a giant version made from Nutella cheesecake, stuffed with Ferrero Rocher, and covered in hazelnuts and milk chocolate.
The ingredient of Giant Ferrero Rocher cheesecake ball recipe
- 500g cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
- 100g (1/3 cup) Nutella
- 30g (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons pure icing sugar
- 6 Ferrero Rocher chocolates, unwrapped, plus extra, to serve (optional)
- 110g (2/3 cup) whole hazelnuts
- 150g milk chocolate melts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil or Copha
The instruction how to make Giant Ferrero Rocher cheesecake ball recipe
- Use electric beaters to beat the cream cheese and Nutella until just starting to combine. Add the cocoa powder and icing sugar and beat until combined.
- Place a double layer of plastic wrap on a work surface. Use a spatula to scrape the cream cheese mixture into a pile in the centre of the plastic. Flatten slightly to about an 18cm disc. Place the 6 Ferrero Rochers in the middle and spread the mixture over to cover. Use the plastic to shape into a rough ball. Place into a round-based bowl (we used a 4-cup Pyrex bowl) and place in the fridge for 6 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Spread the hazelnuts onto a baking tray and bake for 7-10 minutes or until lightly golden. Tip the nuts onto a clean tea towel and gather the ends together. Rub vigorously to remove the skins from the nuts. Chop the nuts.
- Place the choc melts and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl and stand over a pan of simmering water (donu2019t let the bowl touch the water). Heat until almost melted. Remove the bowl from the heat and stir until smooth.
- Turn the chilled ball out onto a serving plate and remove the plastic. Take small handfuls of the chopped nuts and press firmly into the surface of the ball (lots will fall off, just scoop them up and press again). Use a large pastry brush to brush and dab the melted chocolate over the nuts. Use a smaller brush to dab chocolate into any gaps, if necessary. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm. Serve with extra Ferrero Rocher, if you like.
Nutritions of Giant Ferrero Rocher cheesecake ball recipecalories: