What to know how to make espresso martini even better? Turn this classic cocktail into a creamy baked cheesecake with a choc ripple biscuit base.
The ingredient of Espresso martini baked cheesecake recipe
- 250g pkt chocolate ripple biscuits
- 100g butter, melted, cooled
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons Kahlu00faa liqueur
- 750g cream cheese, at room temperature, chopped
- 300g sour cream, at room temperature
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 140g (2/3 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- Whipped cream, to serve
- 20g chocolate-coated coffee beans, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Kahlu00faa liqueur
- 55g (1/4 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
The instruction how to make Espresso martini baked cheesecake recipe
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan forced. Invert the base of a 22cm springform cake pan. Grease and line the base with baking paper and secure back in the pan.
- Place biscuits in a food processor and process until fine. Add butter and process again until combined. Transfer biscuit mixture to prepared pan and press evenly over base. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine coffee, 2 tsp hot water and Kahlu00faa in a small jug. Place the cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, sugar and coffee mixture in a food processor and process until smooth. Spoon mixture over base and smooth surface. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until cheesecake is firm to touch but still wobbles slightly in the centre. Leave cheesecake in the oven, with the door slightly ajar, until cooled completely. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to set.
- To make Kahlu00faa and coffee syrup, stir coffee and boiling water in a small saucepan over low heat until dissolved. Add Kahlu00faa and sugar. Increase heat to mediumhigh and bring to the boil for 1 minute or until syrupy. Pour into an airtight container and place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Remove cheesecake from pan and transfer to a serving plate. Top with cream a drizzle of Kahlu00faa and coffee syrup. Scatter with coffee beans, if using.
Nutritions of Espresso martini baked cheesecake recipecalories: