Make the most of beautiful tomatoes in this simple but flavourful salad side.
The ingredient of Tomato and parsley salad
- 4 small (about 500g) ripe tomatoes, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Tomato and parsley salad
- Arrange half the sliced tomato over a large serving platter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the oil and vinegar in a jug. Drizzle the tomato with half the dressing. Sprinkle with half the parsley. Repeat with remaining tomato, dressing and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the rocket pesto spaghetti.
Nutritions of Tomato and parsley saladcalories: 59.75 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 2.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1.5 grams protein