This fluffy couscous salad with cranberries, cucumber and herbs makes a delicious lunch or side dish.
The ingredient of Couscous salad
- 3/4 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 continental cucumber, halved, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped mint, plus extra sprig to serve
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Couscous salad
- Combine the yoghurt, garlic and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season.
- Stir couscous and 1 1/2 cups boiling water in a heatproof bowl. Cover and stand for 3 mins. Fluff with a fork. Stand, covered, for a further 3 mins. Fluff again. Cool for 10 mins.
- Add the cranberries, cucumber, herbs and oil to the couscous. Season and toss to coat.
- Top with mint sprig and drizzle over yoghurt mixture.
Nutritions of Couscous saladcalories: 336.273 calories
calories: 11.7 grams fat
calories: 2.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 47.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 8.1 grams protein
calories: 40 milligrams sodium