Serve your guests this easy salad garnished with cripsy shards of prosciutto.
The ingredient of Spinach, olive and bocconcini salad
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- 1 x 150g pkt baby spinach leaves
- 75g pitted drained kalamata olives
- 4 (about 150g) bocconcini, drained on paper towel, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Spinach, olive and bocconcini salad
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place prosciutto on prepared tray. Bake in preheated oven for 7 minutes or until crisp. Remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl. Add the olives, bocconcini and oil. Season with salt and pepper and gently toss until combined. Divide the spinach mixture among serving plates and top with prosciutto.
Nutritions of Spinach, olive and bocconcini saladcalories: 182.835 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 6.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 0.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams protein