It may be filling, but this salads irresistible flavours will leave you longing for more.
The ingredient of Chicken, pancetta and broccolini salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 (about 600g) single corn-fed chicken breast fillets
- 12 (about 150g) thin slices pancetta
- 2 bunches broccolini, halved
- 200g marinated mushrooms
- 45g (1/2 cup) shaved pecorino
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons balsamic dressing
The instruction how to make Chicken, pancetta and broccolini salad
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the pancetta to the pan and cook for 2 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Meanwhile, cook the broccolini in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 1 minute or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Cut the chicken across the grain into 1cm-thick slices. Break the pancetta into large pieces. Combine the chicken, pancetta, broccolini, mushrooms, pecorino and pine nuts in a large bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and gently toss until just combined. Transfer to a serving platter and season with pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken, pancetta and broccolini saladcalories: 501.9 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 12 grams carbohydrates
calories: 54 grams protein