Ready in 25 minutes, this Indian-inspired salmon tray bake is served with black rice, peas and mint for a quick, easy and flavour-packed dinner.
The ingredient of Tandoori salmon tray bake recipe
- 60g (1/4 cup) tandoori paste
- 770g (1/4 cup) Greek-style yoghurt, plus extra 90g (1/3 cup)
- 4 (about 560g) salmon fillets
- 300g (2 cups) frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 2 limes
- 250g pkt microwave black rice, cooked
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint, leaves picked, half coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Tandoori salmon tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 210C/190C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Combine tandoori paste and yoghurt in a bowl. Add salmon. Turn to coat. Set aside for 6 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, place peas in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place in a large bowl. Combine the extra yoghurt and chutney in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place salmon on prepared tray. Halve and thinly slice 1 lime. Place lime slices on each salmon fillet. Spray with oil. Roast for 8-10 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through.
- Add rice, shallot and chopped mint to the peas. Stir to combine. Spoon the pea mixture around the salmon fillets. Cut remaining lime into wedges. Serve with lime wedges, yoghurt chutney mixture and remaining mint leaves on top.
Nutritions of Tandoori salmon tray bake recipecalories: 577.902 calories
calories: 25.5 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 41 grams carbohydrates
calories: 40 grams protein