Create a warm, hearty pasta bake with crunchy topping that the whole family will love.
The ingredient of Cheese agnolotti bake
- 625g packet fresh ricotta and spinach agnolotti pasta
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1 cup COON Italian style shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Cheese agnolotti bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease a 6-cup capacity, 5cm deep, 15cm x 25cm (base) baking dish. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine cream and 1/4 cup cheese in a small jug. Combine breadcrumbs, oil and remaining 3/4 cup cheese in a bowl.
- Drain pasta and return to saucepan. Add cream mixture and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Spoon into prepared dish. Sprinkle with cheese mixture. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until cheese is golden and melted. Serve.
Nutritions of Cheese agnolotti bakecalories: 707.44 calories
calories: 38 grams fat
calories: 19 grams saturated fat
calories: 63 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 29 grams protein
calories: 1134.55 milligrams sodium