This layered vegetarian omelette tastes as good as it looks.
The ingredient of Baked spinach and tomato omelette
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g baby spinach, cooled, wilted
- 200ml thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon grated vegetarian hard cheese
- 10 eggs
- 190g jar sundried tomato pesto
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons vegetarian hard cheese
The instruction how to make Baked spinach and tomato omelette
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Grease and line a 1-litre terrine. Chop onion and garlic clove. Fry in oil over medium-low heat for 3 minutes until softened. Add spinach, then puree in a processor with cream 1 tablespoon parmesan. Season, then beat in 5 eggs. Lightly beat 5 more eggs with tomato pesto, cream and 1 tablespoon vegetarian hard cheese. Season. Pour half tomato mix into terrine.
- Place in a roasting pan, then pour in water to halfway up sides of terrine. Bake 10 minutes to set. Repeat layers, baking half green mix then remaining red for 10 minutes each. Add last green layer. Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool, turn out and slice.
Nutritions of Baked spinach and tomato omelettecalories: 407.495 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 18 grams protein
calories: 407 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 579.05 milligrams sodium