The ingredient of Mushroom & egg bakes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 160g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 tablespoon light cream cheese (Philadelphia brand)
- 12 fresh continental parsley leaves, to garnish
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Mushroom & egg bakes
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the mushroom and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Spoon mushroom evenly among four 125ml (1/2-cup) capacity ovenproof ramekins. Pour egg over the mushroom. Place 1 teaspoon of cream cheese in the centre of each ramekin and garnish with 3 parsley leaves.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the egg is just set. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mushroom & egg bakescalories: 109.94 calories
calories: 8.5 grams fat
calories: 2.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams protein